Thursday 7 July 2016

Gnawdoom

Here is one of my favourite miniatures of the whole army, the infamous Gnawdoom.
I have tried to keep the palette simple and focus my painting on the green orb, which I have covered in a couple of thin gloss varnish layers.
I have another copy of it which I will use for my wind globadiers, this one is will be used as my commander Grey Seer.

Cost in points for a Grey Seer is:
  • for 3rd edition: 327 points, excluding magic objects
  • for 4th edition: 340 points, excluding magic objects


Painted in 2016





4 comments:

  1. Me ha encando la rata. Muy buena. Una mini muy completa digna de liderar un ejercito. Te seguia en el foro LA, pero ya te pongo el blog en la lista seguimiento. Muy bueno tu trabajo.

    Oh, no me habia dado cuenta que tienes el blog en ingles, me da pereza volver a redactar ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No importa el idioma tranquilo :) tengo sólo en inglés la parte oldhammer, básicamente cuando empecé no había mucho movimiento en la armada y bueno, en mi grupo aficionado a oldhammer el idioma mayoritario es el inglés así que así es más fácil. Gracias por el comentario!

      Delete
  2. Fantastic.Love the colour combinations (especially the shade of green used for the cloak), and the OSL looks really good. Gnawdoom is one of my favourite Skaven models of all time as well, the quintessential Grey Seer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could not agree more! This figure is fantastic!

      Delete